I've recently begun reading lots of other people's blogs and have decided that I might give this a shot again. It really all started when I stumbled upon this great blog - Money Saving Mom - and it has really inspired me to be a better steward of what the Lord has given me. Javier & I have been talking about this a good bit (as our wedding is only 11 days away!!) and think it will be a good challenge for us.
There are so many resources on so many of the sites I've found that I can begin to list them all. Em & I have really enjoyed sharing the fun things that we're finding - so basically I might try the blogging thing again in order to become a little bit of a part of this community, instead of just an outside observer. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment