Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Charleston x 2

So this past weekend, I went to Charleston. Twice. Both times were a lot of fun - the second time was funny though because the whole trip I was like "I was just here. Just with different people." I went to mostly the same places too, but now I think I can drive around there and not get completely lost, so I guess that's one bonus. Now... I know the old adage about pictures being worth a thousand words, so I'll spare you the words.


Trip #1 - with my parents and Bethany. You can see the new bridge in the back! My mom can tell you alll about it. :)

Trip #2 - Ashley, Megan, Erin, Rachel, Me, Elizabeth - at Bubba Gump's for lunch.

Roomies at the battery.

Ok well that's about all for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technorati & Adsense
I noticed today technorati has merged adsense into the search results. No big deal, I've seen it done all lots of places.
Hi great blog very informational. I added it to my bookmarks so I won't lose it.

I have a hands poker

site/blog. It pretty much covers hands poker related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Javier said...

Hahahaha!! "It pretty much covers russian wife related stuff." Hahaha, I can't stop laughing!!

Rebekah said...

where do all these random comments come from??

SB said...

You have crazy anonymous comments.